- Master in Education from the University of Hong Kong
- Appointed Examiner and Marker for English Public Examinations
- 10+ years of teaching experience
- Experience in handling students with special needs and learning difficulties.
- Completed a Certified Mental Health First Aid Course, MHFA Australia
- Registered teacher in HK
- M.A. in English Language Arts
- 5+ years of experience in tertiary education English teaching
- Extensive experience in: academic essay writings, IELTS, TOFEL, CV job application writing, business writing, personal statement preparation, interview skills, public speaking.
- Registered Teacher in HK
-M.S.Sc. from the School of Journalism and Communication, CUHK
-B.A. in Chinese Language and Literature from CUHK
-Graded A in Chinese Literature & Chinese History in HKALE
-Graded A in Chinese Literature & Chinese Language in HKCEE
-10+ years of experience in teaching Chinese for public exams
-Co-author of best-selling secondary school Chinese teaching materials
(Geography/ Liberal Studies/ ESS)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Major in Geography) from the University of Hong Kong
- Master of Science in International Planning (Specialize in Urban Regeneration) from University College London (UCL)
- 6+ years of teaching experiences in various Geography syllabi
- BSc in Psychology from University College London (UCL).
- Attained straight 5As for GCE including Psychology.
- 9+ years of experience in teaching various Psycholoy syllabus (IB/ GCE/ AP)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Major in Psychology) from the University of Hong Kong
- Master of Laws (Common Law) from the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 8+ years of teaching experiences in various Psychology syllabi
(Mathematics/ Further Mathematics/ Business Studies/ Economics)
- MSc in Finance and B.A. in Financial Engineering from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Analyst role in a hedge fund.
- Award with scholarship from the Shaw College.
(Mathematics/ Further Mathematics)
- Master of Arts in Education from University College London (UCL) (Distinction)
- BScb (Honors) in Medical Laboratory Science
- Attained straight As in mathematics from public examinations
- Registered Teacher
- 7+ years of teaching mathematics for various syllabus (IB/DSE/ GCE/ AP)
- Bachelor of Science from HKUST.
- 6+ years of experience in teaching in various classroom settings, from private tutoring to large size classes for schools.
Y. T. Ma
(Economics/ Business Studies)
- Master in Business Administration from the University of Hong Kong.
- Straight As for GCE (Economics, Further Mathematics, Mathematics).
(Biology/ Physics/ Chemistry)
- Master in Engeering (Honors): Chemical Engineering from Imperial College London.
- Attained straight As in the teaching subjects.
(Biology/ Life Science)
- MSc in Human & Medical Genetics from University College London (UCL)
- Registered Teacher in HK
(Mathematics & Statistics/ Chemistry/ Biology)
-Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute majored in Industrial and Management Engineering