We welcome full-time and part-time tutors who are suitably qualified and experienced to join us. With our three centres based in different locations, we offer flexible teaching arrangements for our tutors.
- in various subjects, including Language & Literature, Mathematics, Philosophy, History, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.
- for various syllabi/examinations, including GCE, GCSE, IB, MP, AP, SAT, ACT, etc.
- for adult learning in various domain, including language, computer skills, accounting and finance, etc.
- Deliver individualised and small group classes to students for the relevant subject and syllabus
- Review and evaluate students’ learning progress for further improvements
- Prepare learning and assessment plans and materials for students
- Provide feedback to parents and managers as required
- Be passionate in teaching and in the subject you are teaching
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA and/or second-upper class in related subjects
- Have excellent communication skills in English and/or Chinese, as appropriate
- Have previous teaching experience in the relevant subjects
- Previous experience in sitting in the GCSE/GCE/IB/AP/SAT/ACT exams will be a plus